Listed below are the responsibilities of the primary organizations involved in processing and system maintenance.
- Requests security access to webTA for HR (Human Resources) Administrator. The HR Administrator grants webTA access for webTA roles.
- Enters timesheet data for each Employee, as required by law and regulations.
- Certifies timesheets to be transmitted to NFC by established timeframes. Timesheets should be transmitted to NFC by the close of business on Tuesday following the end of a pay period.
- Corrects leave errors.
- Monitors timesheet related status reports and takes measures to reduce timesheet rejections and leave errors.
- Monitors timesheets received by NFC to account for all active and full-time Employees.
National Finance Center:
- Processes T&A data within established timeframes.
- Reviews timesheet edit error messages and corrects the timesheet. Contacts the Agency for assistance as necessary.
- Monitors timesheets received to account for all active and full-time Employees.
- Provides reports.