webTA offers reports according to a user's assigned role(s).
RPCTprovides the following reports to assist Agencies in processing timesheets.
- Leave Error Report - Lists Employees with leave discrepancies. Discrepancies occur when the Employee's leave balance(s) on the payroll/personnel database and those on the timesheet for a particular pay period do not match. This report is produced each pay period a leave discrepancy exists.
- T&A Error Analysis - Lists Employees identifying timesheet edit errors corrected by NFC during the processing pay period.
- T&A Missing Personnel Actions - Lists timesheets with missing personnel actions which require an action to be taken by the personnel office before the timesheet can process.
- T&A Reject Report - Lists the total number of timesheets, valid timesheets, rejected timesheets, and the percentage of rejected timesheets by Department, Agency, and pay period.
- T&A YTD (year-to-date) Reject Report - Lists the total number of timesheets, valid timesheets, rejected timesheets, and the percentage of rejected timesheets by Department, Agency, and pay period from the first pay period of the chosen year though the selected pay period.
- T&As Not Received by NFC - Lists active full/part-time Employees whose timesheets were not received by NFC for the current processing pay period. It should be generated on the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings after all known timesheets have been electronically transmitted to NFC.